Earlier this year, the University of South Carolina College of Arts and Sciences’ Institute of Southern presented a series of public conversations with Dr. Walter Edgar and guest scholars: “Conversations on Colonial and Revolutionary South Carolina”. In this first conversation, Dr. Larry Rowland talks with Dr. Edgar about “The Colonial Melting Pot.” All Stations: Fri, Feb 5, 12 pm | News Stations: Sun, Feb 7, 4 pm
Classical Music News from NPR
- Love The Music Of Coen Brothers Films? You Can Thank Carter Burwell
- A Fearless Soprano's Case For Contemporary Music
- From Football To Opera: Singer Morris Robinson Takes Center Stage
- Songs We Love: Nicholas McCarthy, 'The Man I Love'
- Jaap Van Zweden Named Next Music Director Of The New York Philharmonic