In December of 2015, the Pulitzer Prize Board awarded a grant to Humanities SC for From the Jazz Age to the Digital Age: Pulitzer Prize Winners in South Carolina, a program to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Prizes in 2016 through Pulitzer’s Campfires Initiative. Humanities SC has partnered with SCETV to produce three, 30-minute TV programs spotlighting the state’s Pulitzer winners, hosted by Charles Bierbauer, Dean of the USC College of Information and Communication. The first of...
Classical Music News from NPR
- In Fort Worth Opera's 'JFK,' A Tension Between Joy And Tragedy
- Yehudi Menuhin's Potent Blend Of Music, Humanism And Politics
- The 'Leningrad' Symphony At Carnegie Hall
- Henry Threadgill Wins Music Pulitzer For 'In For A Penny, In For A Pound'
- Review: Rufus Wainwright, 'Take All My Loves: 9 Shakespeare Sonnets'